Monday, April 16, 2012

My Beautiful Children

The other day the kids were playing in the garden after dinner while I was cleaning up the kitchen. All of a sudden I saw them run inside and downstairs to their bedrooms, and a short while later they re-emerged wearing their wedding outfits and shot back out into the garden again!

I resisted the very strong urge to tell them not to wear their beautiful clothes out in the garden as they were sure to get dirty, ripped, snagged, or worse, and instead I grabbed the camera and got some beautiful shots of them playing.






If I had PhotoShop or knew how to edit digital pictures properly I would airbrush Alfie’s chicken pox spots out.

And the pen marks on Molly's face.

But never-the-less I think they look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures!

(And the wedding clothes survived!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment