Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding Clothes


This weekend (in amongst a billion and one other things), we’ve been hunting for wedding outfits.

Buying for the bride is supposed to be the hardest bit, isn’t it? Except today we spent FOREVER looking for Jake’s trousers. Seriously. What is it with this skinny fit trend? Whoever invented it really didn’t have Jake’s best interests at heart!


Buying Molly’s outfit is going to be lots of fun, and we had a great time looking at accessories today.

Clothing for Alfie has been left as Jake’s responsibility – I did see him looking at some very cute shirts in Pumpkin Patch, but I have serious reservations about the jeans idea Jake!

As for myself, thanks to my lovely Granny back in the UK who has offered to buy my wedding dress, I tried on some completely gorgeous things today, although of course it’s all top secret so I can’t possibly post any pictures here.

Instead I’ve posted some pictures of beautiful Wellington city which I took as I was walking from shop to shop trying on dresses.......until I suddenly came across the rest of my family eating upside down ice creams on the waterfront! 

No comments:

Post a Comment